Adult Sunday School meets from 9:40-10:40 am. Childcare is available during this time.
- Commit to coming … Be open to new people … Expect God to work!
- These phrases summarize what we are calling A New Kind of Adult Sunday School here at Westminster - a way to build deeper community into the life of our church!
- Commit to coming – this is the anti-consumerism part! Invest and "throw your lot in" with us to see what God will do.
- Commit to a class for 13 weeks and see how God shows up.
- Be open to new people – this is the anti-clique part!
- Come to a class regardless of who is teaching or who else is present and be open to God using someone you don’t yet know to draw you closer to himself.
- Expect God to work – this is the anti-saved-by-works part! We expect God to show up - through the relationships forged, by the teaching content, and with prayer for one another - we know He will do something!
New classes will run for 13 weeks starting September 17 through December 10, and consist of the following five offerings.
C.A.S.K.E.T. – a Survey of the Old Testament – Room 114
Radical Disciple by John Stott – Beard Hall (Randolph Road side)
1 & 2 Kings – (Mary Alice Ranson Class) – Younts Parlor C
The Good and Beautiful God – Beard Hall (Colville Road side)
Gospel of Mark – Younts Parlor B